Our district will implement a new communication platform for the 2019-20 school year. Livingtree (LT) Engage is a family engagement tool that helps teachers and staff easily communicate and collaborate with families in a secure way. It will provide one unified place for our school/district communications. LT Engage will sync to our Infinite Campus Parent Portal. (Infinite Campus is a great place to check your child’s grades & attendance.) At the beginning of the school year, LT Engage will send families a welcome email and/or text explaining how to begin receiving important school/district information. In preparation for our transition to Livingtree Engage, we need families to do the following:
Families with Infinite Campus Parent Portal Accounts
- Verify and/or Update your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Contact Information. Once your contact information is correct in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, you should look for a welcome email and/or text from LT Engage on the first day of school. (Please make sure the email & phone numbers in Infinite Campus are the ones where you would like to receive all school communications.)
Families that currently do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Go to the Pierce County Schools’ website - https://www.pierce.k12.ga.us/
- Under Parents & Students, Find Infinite Campus, Click on Parent Portal Account Sign up
- Complete the required information. (The student number is your child’s lunch number.)
- After creating your account, verify and/or update your contact information in Household information and Family member information.
- Call your child’s school if you experience a problem.
Families without internet access
- Set up an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account at your child’s school at the beginning of the school year or visit the PC Public library for access to a computer.