Pierce County graduates will be creative problem-solvers who excel in a competitive global environment.
The Pierce County School System commits to excellence as the standard.
- Students achieve best when they are actively engaged in their educational process and share accountability for their learning.
- Students learn best in a safe and secure environment.
- Learning is a shared responsibility of the school, home, and community.
- Decisions must be goal-oriented, data-driven, and based on individual student needs.
- Trusting, caring, relationships with all stakeholders are directly linked to success.
- Effective teachers and staff have the greatest impact on learning.
- High expectations provide the momentum for excellence.
- Every student will be prepared for career and/or college upon graduation.
- Technology integration is essential to enhance instructional and operational processes.
- Diversity enhances learning.